Here for you
My job is to remove as much of your stress when buying or selling a home as possible! I thrive to help sellers list, market and attract attention to their home and attract serious buyers. In today’s real estate market there’s so many components needed to facilitate a successful transition and with my knowledge and expertise I help my clients maximize their profits and protect and lookout for their best interests.
BUYER AGENT vs LISTING AGENT – What you need to know
People think that by working with the listing agent, they’re getting the best deal possible, but that isn’t always the case. Did you know that there’s a difference between a buyer agent and a listing agent? Buyer agents work for YOU, not the seller, to get the best deal possible, and their services are completely FREE Here are some facts you need to consider:
- A LISTING Agent has a legal obligation (fiduciary duty) to look after the best interests of the SELLER first and foremost•A Listing Agent has a vested interest in the sale of the property; they pay for signage, vehicle gas, advertising, etc., so getting a property sold, not just listed, is paramount
- A BUYER agent has a legal obligation to look after the best interests of the BUYER
- There is no fee payable to the Buyer Agent; the commission payable on the deal is split between the two agents•A Buyer Agent arranges showings of suitable properties, does a comparative analysis of properties before presenting an Offer to Purchase, and advises the buyer regarding reasonable pricing
- A Buyer Agent can provide good, qualified referrals to home inspectors, legal, and financial professionals to help ensure the transaction is completed
WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU
- Show properties, with the help of an assistant when necessary, arrange signage, advertising, photos and/or video, feature sheets on your property, public and/or agent open houses, MLS listing
- When agreed upon, I can arrange for home staging services, advice on how to present your property to its best advantage
- Network with other Realtors to help you buy or sell your home
- Provide strong negotiating skills to ensure to receive the best deal and terms possible
- Provide qualified referrals to real estate lawyers, home inspectors, mortgage lenders/agents, home stagers
- Provide a qualified, up-to-date property Comparison Market Analysis for both listing and buying
- Ease the STRESS of selling or buying a home!